Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE NEW: Art Philosoply Cricut Cartridge

Close To My Heart is set to introduce the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge on August 1st, 2011!

Simply plug the cartridge into your Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter machine and your ready to cut any of the 700 shapes with the touch of a button. Yep... 700 shapes!!!

Watch this short Youtube video to learn more about what the cartridge can do.



The ONLY place to purchase this cartridge is through Close To My Heart. However, you not only get the cartridge with 700 shapes, but you will also receive 3- My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets and 3- 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements.

I know what your are thinking... cartridge, stamps and dimensional shapes seem like a weird pairing... right? NOPE!!! Close To My Heart has taken the Cricut cartridge to the next level. The 700 shapes that can be found on the cartridge also have stamps and dimensional that are designed to perfectly coordinate with the images. How exciting! Take your paper crafting to a whole new level!

Visit my Close To My Heart Website http://amysue.myctmh.com/ to see the new cartridge along with other new products... August 1st, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment