Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FREE STAMP DRAWING....


I am giving away to one lucky blog subscriber a
Wicked* Stamp Set from Close To My Heart
valued at $17.95!!!!

How do you enter you may ask?
Simply subscribe or follow my blog, then post a short
comment below and that is it!!

I will select one lucky winner at Midnight
September 9th, 2011!!

So what are you waiting for ... go now and follow this blog!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

*This is a current Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month...
so after August 31st, 2011 it will no longer be available!
You may purchase this online for $17.95 or $5 with a qualifying order
placed online as well. Contact me for details!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty excited to see what you come up with so I can get motivated myself!!! ;)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome stamp set! You have some great ideas! Cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog. Now the fun begins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very anxious to get a book and get my booty in gear scrappin away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete