Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is Autumn here yet???

I think that I was spoiled a bit last week with cooler temperatures. I actually broke out my favorite jeans in hopes that Autumn was fast approaching. Autumn is simply my most favorite season for a number of reasons: 1) my daughter was born in Autumn and is named Autumn :), 2) I love to see the trees changing colors... red, orange and yellow, 3) the crisp air with a hint of firewood, 4) the sound of leaves crunching under foot 5) the fabulous holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving... not to forget the pumpkin patch, apple orchard, hayrack rides etc.

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!

So when the heat index reached 106 degrees today I became a little depressed! Where did Autumn go? Then I thought... maybe if I create Autumn it will come more quickly.... right???

I decided to try out my NEW Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close To My Heart... and well.... it may be hot out... but it feels like Autumn inside!!!

Okay so I made this hinged card out of Cocoa cardstock, Barn Red cardstock and a multi-colored paper that has the same colors and a little bit of Honey in it! The multi-color paper (Grace) is discontinued however you can use any other paper that you wish that is fall-ish!

I hope that you like this Autumn card ... now I wonder who I will send it too! :D

1 comment:

  1. I wish that you all could see this card in person... the colors are fabulous chocolate brown, a sunny yellow and barn red... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete