Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

So today is my mom's 59th birthday and I wanted to do something really special for her. SO I made a card with my own two little hands! lol I loved it so much that I thought I would post a picture of it on this blog. The products that I used from Close To My Heart were: Roxie papers, Just Blooms Flutter (butterflies), Foundry Pin Clips, Mini Medley in Pewter, Opaques pearl and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge as well as the coordinating stamp set the comes with the cartridge.

Here is the card front (card measures 5 3/4" square):


And a close up of the card front to show more of the details:


And then the inside of the card as well:


I hope you all enjoy this card and if you would like to have the specifics simply email me or post a comment below and I will get them to you! Have a great day!

amysue@diodecom.net

1 comment:

  1. Simply AMAZING!!! I love all the products from Close To My Heart... can not wait to get my order from your site! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete