Friday, September 9, 2011

Studio J anyone???

So I haven't had time yet to play around with Studio J by Close To My Heart, however with that said I have seen some pretty amazing layouts! Studio J is an online software that helps you easily create two-page scrapbooking layouts using Close To My Hearts exclusive scrapbook patterns, color palette and themed designs. Then when you are done your 12" x 12" custom prints will be delivered and ready to slide into your album.

The images below are from the Studio J's facebook page!



Personally I am a traditional scrapbooker who loves to touch each embellishment and remember the process it took to scrap my pages. However with the inspiration of the above layouts, I do believe that I am going to head over to try it out! Plus with ever layout purchase you receive a .jpg file of your creation to use however you please! :D Check back often to my blog to see what creations I post next!

Happy Scrapbooking everyone!

 To learn more about the Amazing Studio J... click on the link below! :D

 https://amysue.myctmh.com/Retail/StudioJLanding.aspx?PageId=185

No comments:

Post a Comment