Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holiday Gift Bag....

So I decided today that I would play around with my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge again and see what other fun things where hidden amongst the 700 images! Guess what I found! A gift bag! Now this isn't just any ordinary gift bag as you can make it any size that you wish on your cricut machine! (For those of you that may not know what a cricut is... it is a personal cutting machine that can just about cut anything you can imagine) So I decided that I would make a Holiday Gift bag. I can't even begin to tell you all how many ideas starting popping into my head on how to use this one image! Just think, smaller bags can be used as simple thank yous at a shower or dinner, maybe even used for May Day baskets, or even personalized for birthday decoration maybe with some balloons tied down to the handle? The possibilities are endless!

So with out further ado... here is my simple yet heart warming holiday gift bag!


If you like this and want the details on how it was made feel free to email me at: amysue@diodecom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment